This is a brief addendum to an earlier rant about power cords.
1. The world will not end by a giant meteor slamming into us or by the sun suddenly going out. It will end by choking to death on defunct powercords.
2. In the event a power cord goes missing, one cannot find a fit from the brazilian(*) power cords clogging up the closets and drawers. One must buy a new one so that the powerless electronic device can be usable.
3. All powercords, regardless of the electronic device, cost $29.99. Plastic and wire. $29.99.
4. I think we should redirect our anger away from the petroleum companies and go after the powercord companies.
5. On second thought, let's get 'em both.
(*) That only makes sense if you've heard the joke about the 3 brazilian soldiers