- During my life's journey, I've amassed a great deal of maple furniture
- I'm not that crazy about maple furniture
- I don't have enough room for all of this frikking maple furniture
- My new home has been generously blessed with windows
- My new home has NOT yet been generously blessed with window treatments
- My new neighbor, whom I have not met, is a brunette
- My new neighbor,whom I have not met, also has not been generously blessed with window treatments
- Some people would say that my new neighbor has been generously blessed in other ways that are more important than window treatments
- New technology and older homes don't always mix
- Only one outlet in my new --older--home takes three pronged plugs
- After logging off tonight, I hope I remember to plug the refrigerator back in.
- It's a good idea to take the first shower in the new place when one is fully awake and not drop dead tired and operating on autopilot.
- The hot water heater here works. Very well.
- I have a teeny tiny garage
- The car I borrowed from my ex (because my car died) is way too big and does not fit into the garage
- Apparently, I need to review my divorce settlement.
- One CAN be too tired to sleep.
Friday, June 24, 2005
A MOVING EXPERIENCE, PART DEUX
No matter how old one gets, one should keep learning. Today, I learned: