Sunday, January 28, 2007

ANNARAE'S FIRST ROADTRIP

Annarae and her family (mom Stacey; grandparents Carol and Bob) came to visit this weekend.


Is this Baby Sta-Puff Marshmallow Man or Ralphie's little brother, Randy, in Christmas Story?

By the way, she had carrots for dinner the night before; thus the orange nose.











And my favorite:

IMAGE HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR AESTHETIC REASONS.

Annarae is teething, which means everything she touches goes into her mouth. Hopefully, I uploaded this video correctly and you can see. There is no sound. This was taken with my digital camera.



Annarae on Vimeo

And then there's this pitiful attempt to try to get her to say something. This video was taken with my cell phone.



Trying to Annarae to Talk; part 2 on Vimeo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, sly!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sly! She is sooo cute!

Jerry said...

I agree -- this is sooooo cute.