What can you say about a sport in which athleticism doesn't seem to be a priority....
.....and the uniforms look like they were stolen from the lockers of a your local copy repair service?
The women look like escapees from Merry Maids
Who supplies the shoes? I don't see any Nike swooshes there.
The "curling position" is interesting.
I tried to watch a game (is that where they are called?) Here are notes from that:
1. You don't hear a lot of southern accents.
2. Sheetrock; shotrock; second rock. .... Rock on!!!!
3. One commentator said "they are playing with 9 rocks and they have 6 left"
Laugher followed. Must be an inside joke.
4. Something about someone being a good intern thrower (??)
5. After the rock is let go, numbers are shouted out: "9, 7 5, 4" The
commentators will then say, "it's a 6" or something like that.
6. I found this odd: (player): "It's curling! It's curling!" (commentator) "It's curling. Oh, you don't want to see that." You don't?
At the end of the game (match? set?) I can honestly say, I won't do that again.