Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BOOT CAMP: DAYS TWO, THREE PREVIEW OF FOUR --- HOO boy

I'm going to have to update this weekend. I'm too pooped and need my sleep so I can wake up in time to make it to Day Four. But here's the breakdown so far.

Day Two: Sit ups.

Day Three: Push Ups

Day Four: Running (which apparently translates to "more running" because we've run every day. I've been told by the veterans that Day Four is the hardest.

OH, that reminds, me. It's time for my next dose of Ibuprofen.

Also, stairs? If someone put a gun to my head and told me I had to walk up a flight of stairs, I honestly would pay someone to either carry me up the stairs or just shoot me so I could avoid them. That is due to those fun exercises called "wall sits".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenni's good at Wall sits. :)